Share/Bookmark

Mz.chardonnay86 Female - 25 years old Bakersfield California United States

No comment yet

My name is Sade Jones AKA Mz.Chardonnay. I am 25 years of age, I am young,fiesty, and hungry to become somebody in this world. I was born in Bakersfied,California I have lived there the majority of my life. I am a strong minded, accomplished and enthused women who will "NOT EXCEPT WHAT SOCIETY THINKS I AM OR SHOULD BE!" often people dont understand that statement! I am a individual who grew up with drug addict parents, who was raised by family and strangers. Grew up thru emotional abuse,things happened when I was young in which I couldnt control. But guess what? That didnt stop the fight and strengh for me to become the person I am today. When people look at me they assume WOW a pretty girl she must have it all. Nope I am a person who has worked very hard for everything I have. Growing up in viloence and emotional abuse often makes a person very fragile,hard to love someone,scared of being attached and feels they have to fight for importance. I can stand up high with my chest out and say " LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE, IT CONSIST OF CHOICES THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE BY REGARDLESS IF they are GOOD OR BAD!" I have made bad choices and thru them it woke me up to start makeing the rite choices! I am 25, no children, with a college degree in business. I have done alot of promotional modeling jobs, underground hip-hop videos, car club promotions etc. I am now ready to become a known Model so I am takeing the steps to accomplish that. 

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 JUST G SPOT HOT AND SEXY |