Share/Bookmark

Fgofantasyphoto Male - 31 years old Inglewood California United States www.fantasygirlsonline.com

No comment yet

Fgofantasyphoto

Male - 31 years old
Inglewood California United States




Up Start Creative urban photographer, specializing in Erotic photography & fashion. Creative Website owner, and all around lover of the arts. I am experienced in Creative arts, but recently fell in love with Photography. I have been working with Urban Models in the inner city for about two years and look to network with this website. I am interested in organizing shoots both for fun & compensation. I admire art, and would also like to use this opportunity to improve on my craft

I am interested in working with other photographers & models on all types of projects, but at this point mostly TFP.

You can contact me at fgofantasyphoto@gmail.com or @FGOFANTASYPHOTO on Twitter.

I am willing to work with Models of all shapes, sizes, & colors as well as MUA, Retoucher's,Hair Stylist, & other Photographers. Please feel free to contact me, I work out of the Los Angeles area.

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 JUST G SPOT HOT AND SEXY |