Share/Bookmark

Karla Gutierrez Female - 21 years old New York United States

1 comment
Karla Gutierrez

Female - 21 years old
New York United States

Hi, My name is Karla Gutierrez (36- 29- 41
5' 3") and I am 21 yrs YOUNG from The Bronx Castle Hill area ! Many people are curious to know where i am from..Yes i am American, but my true blood is Dominican & Peruvian... Focused on my studies and model/ actress career.Besides, personal duties, all my focus is on my model/ actress career.I am constantly conducting research and networking online. Also, I enjoy working with my stylist and makeup artist to think and out together new themes for my next photo shoot and continue to build my portfolio.

Distractions are not on my list of things to do. I believe Consistency and Networking is key in this industry!

Thank you for your time for reading all about ME and enjoyed my Shots.

Make Sure to Follow me to get updates on my New works !
Follow me on Twitter @AdoreKarla
Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karla/210694288970767
For bookings kguti01@gmail.com
Look Out www.adorekarla.com Coming Real soon

1 comment

Karla : October 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM

May YOU EDIT DETAILS....For Bookings: BookKarlaNow@gmail.com
Thank You

--Karla

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 JUST G SPOT HOT AND SEXY |